Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shabby Chic - My Besties Challenge

Hi, Regina here and the card I made for today's post is with a digi for this week's new challenge which is to MAKE A SHABBY CHIC CARD.   HERE is where you can purchase the digi I used and HERE is a link to the challenge.

The card I made for this challenge.... I made this card for my Mom.









Supplies Used:

Stamp Focal Image - Sherri Baldy's My Bestie Stamp
Stamp Sentiment - Gina K Designs, Smile
Card stock: Gina K Designs, White, Bazzill Kraft
Patterned Paper: Authentique, Delightful
Ink - Papertrey Ink, Aqua Mist and distressing ink from Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Tattered Rose
Copic Markers
Dizzy Doily Die - My Favorite Things (MFT)
Cardstock Flourish - Sizzix Flourish
Twine - The Twinery
Scalloped Border - made with Silhouette
Lace, flowers, and pearls from my stash


For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page and HERE is a link to the My Besties page where you can also share your Besties creations.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the Make a Shabby Chic Card  Challenge to win fun prizes.


Please stop by my blog and say hi and I'd love it if you'd leave a comment or join at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


HUGS,
Regina

2 comments: