Saturday, May 24, 2014

NEW My Besties Stamp Of The Month Club!!!

Hi Lovelies,

EeeeeeeK ! YAY!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! Our "My~Besites STAMP OF THE MONTH SETS" are NOW up and ready for YOU to ORDER!!!! You can get YOUR My~ Besties Stamp of the Month now... Come early ... to be sure to get yours..... Join~ Order Here: right in the middle of the page you will see a ~Subscribe~ Button to Get Yours Today! 



ORDER Here:

http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/index.php

"From My Craft Table To Yours"
XOXO
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I still have not heard back from anyone. I have paid now for 2 months and have not received anything. I have reached out on Facebook pages and sent emails. I would love to receive the product I am paying for. In 5 days you will be charging my account again another $19.99 and I have not resolved anything. Please help resolve this. I am a member since September and have only received 2 monthly stamps. Thank you, Marta Clifford

    ReplyDelete