Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hey! It's another Color and Create me, Tiffany.

I am super excited about today's card from My Besties. I chose an image that reminded me of the phrase "Peek a boo".
Your can find this image here...

 I made a really simple card that says a lot.
The image used is framed in a Mama Elephant die.


 On the back of all my cards I use a personal stamp that I had made at my local office store.


 I used this paper pack by Doodlebug Design which I am loving. 
It is perfect for this time of the year.


This was a up close and personal image these are all the markers I used.
Skin: E21/11/13/15
Eyes: YG91/93/95/99
Hair: N10/08/06/04
V17 & BV08
Bow: RV02/04/06/19
Yellow button


 I keep all my embellishment in these cases that I purchased from Stampin' Up. Each case is covered with color card stock and inside are embellishments that match the outside.



Here is the finished card!

                       






No comments:

Post a Comment