Saturday, December 29, 2018

Merry Christmas to you !



Hello friends & Welcome Back



How are you all doing ... Hope you all had beautiful Christmas
Time spent well with love ones .


Today, I like to share a Merry Christmas which I
created using a digital image  by Sherri Baldy
which you can get from
online HERE



Here is my DT Inspirational Cards


I am in love with this new Christmas Collection
There are some many different styles .... prefect for this festive season


Card size is 14cm x 14cm 

Printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
Colored image with Copic Markers
Created handmade flower
Gold lace trimming 
Die cut some snowflakes 
Paper line by Kaiser Craft
Hope you like my card .. it was really fun to create 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. 

Happy crafting 
Rose DT 


No comments:

Post a Comment