Thursday, December 20, 2012

We are Playing the NAME GAME!!!! Play to Enter To WIN!

Hi Girls, I HAVE A NEW NAME GAME Digi for you..!!! And she need names..:-)

Here is a NEW Digi we are PLAYING THE NAME GAME with!!!

WIN THIS DIGI!!!!

1) Give her a Name

2) SHARE THIS POST to WIN her...You can Post too on my FB Wall @ http://www.facebook.com/sherri.baldystamps

This little girl is a "Big Eyed Bestie" and she needs a name....

Leave your suggestions below or on FB @ http://www.facebook.com/sherri.baldystamps and the one I pick WINS
this NEW Digi!!!!! (NOTE: THIS IS ONE of the NEW BESTIES Big Head Dolls Line)




5 comments:

  1. I think that she looks like a Lucy to me. I don't know why, but that was what came to my mind when i saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have named her missy ;) I was thinking of mousy... but wanted something cuter to go with how she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lovely Lottie, or Harmony Heartstrings.Because she's lovely but she also has heart(s) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks like a Tilly to me. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete