Monday, April 22, 2013

My Besties New Ribbon Challenge!

It's Monday so that means time for a new challenge at Besties Challenge. The challenge requires the use of one of super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and this week we want to see you use "Ribbon" on your card.
Oh my goodness the Butterfly Fairy image I chose is so cute! I think she looks like a real "flower child" and the papers I chose have a kind of hippie feel to them too.



Card Recipe:
Image - Butterfly Fairy
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Doodle Deux by Prima
Die Cut - Sizzix
Sentiment - K and Co
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Brads - The Paper Studio
Pearls - Recollections
Glitter - Recollections Extra Fine






I love this die cut frame and although it is a little big for a 6" square card it works at an angle and I like the quirky feel that it gives to an elegant frame.
I hope you liked this one and that you will go over to the Besties Challenge and join with us.
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful . Love the design and great colour combo .... stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this card....Beautiful!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete