Monday, April 1, 2013

New My Besties Challenge - Show us Your Funny Side!

It's Monday so that means time for a new challenge at Besties Challenge. The challenge requires the use of one of super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and today I got to use one of the newest ones she created! In honor of today being April 1st we want to see your April Fools or Humorous style cards! I went a little wild with patterns, colors etc and I think that Olivia Oddsocks
is funny, don't you?



Card Recipe:
Image - Olivia Oddsocks
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Fabulous Girl by Recollections
Printed Die Cuts - Sunshowers by Heidi Grace
Sentiment - K and Co
Spotted Button - The Paper Studio
Twine - Doodlebug
Acrylic Hearts - Unknown
Glitter - Tulip Glitter Puffy Paint and Recollections Extra Fine in Apricot
Ribbon - Michaels and Offray






This is the first time I've decoupaged a Besties image but with my new sharp scissors I was able to cut around all the fiddly bits and I'm really happy with the result and I hope you like her too.
Be sure to drop over to Besties Challenge and play along with us this week.
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie - a darling and silly card for sure - but it is so pretty and fetching that I cannot help but smile an admiring smile for sure! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete