Sunday, July 21, 2013

Floral Frenzy - My Besties Challenge

Hi everybody,

The card I made for today's post is with a digi for this week's new challenge which is to MAKE A CARD USING FLOWERS!     HERE is where you can purchase the digi I used and HERE is a link to the challenge.




 





 
Supplies Used:

Stamp Focal Image - Sherri Baldy's My Bestie Stamp
Stamp Sentiment - Close To My Heart, Just For You (this stamp set is only $9.95)
Card stock: Gina K Designs, White
Patterned Paper: Authentique, Delightful
Ink - Close To My Heart, Exclusive Ink in Black
Copic Markers
Dies - Ellen Hutson, Memory Box, Madera Corner,
Simon Says Stamp! - Magnolia Lovely Fence
Spellbinders Petite Oval and Classic Rectangle
Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge (tan flowers) - Art Philosophy Cartridge
Ribbon - May Arts
Want2Scrap - Mother of Pearl Gems (Love these!)
Gems and Pearls - Kaiserkraft
Stickles - Diamond
Chipboard Butterfly Button - Fancy Pants Trendsetter Button Set
Joanne's - Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Flowers from my stash

For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page and HERE is a link to the My Besties page where you can also share your Besties creations.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the Make a Card with Flowers, Lots of Flowers (Floral Frenzy) Challenge, to win fun prizes.





Please stop by my blog to see all of my other creations at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



HUGS,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment