Sunday, July 28, 2013

If Friends were Flowers ...

Happy Sunday everyone,

JAN here again today with another 'Bestie' make for our collection.
This time I have made a home decor item - a wall hanging plaque
using the gorgeous 'Positively Penelope' image
which you can buy in Sherri's on-line store HERE.


I used lots of papers and embellishments from my stash, 
stamped out the wording before tearing and inking the edges
and coloured 'Penelope' with my Promarkers
before cutting her out and adding her to the project.
All the flowers were stamped and hand cut before adding them to the design.

I am also entering this into the current 'Besties Challenge' which is
'FLORAL FRENZY'
further details can be found by clicking HERE.

Have a great day,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. I just love this . I love the gentle soft colours and all the wonderful embellishments . Hugs Caroline x

    ReplyDelete