Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Playing in My Planner: Stamp Sets


Hey Besties!!!  Today I am sharing with you what I have done
with my My Besties Stamp Sets.  
These stamp sets have some pretty cute images and sentiments
that can be used in many different ways.

I have decided to deck out my planner.


I use sticker sheets to stamp my images.  Love that you just peel and stick
with the adhesive already on the back and ready to go.

Also you can stamp on regular cardstock and make paperclip toppers



I love these flowers and all the colors you can make them.
I also used my glittler gel pens to color in the dots.





Here are the stamp sets that I have used.
The possibilites are endless with all the goodies and sentiments.






You can find them HERE






Would love to see what you can come up with also.
Share with us on Facebook at

also check out the SALE that is currently happening in the shops.















1 comment: