Sunday, July 7, 2013

Favorite Flourish - My Besties Challenge

Hi everybody,

The card I made for today's post is with a digi for this week's new challenge which is to MAKE A CARD USING YOUR FAVORITE FLOURISH.   HERE is where you can purchase the digi I used and HERE is a link to the challenge.

The card I made for this challenge.... I just love this little hippie chic looking bestie. lol




Supplies Used:

Stamp Focal Image - Sherri Baldy's My Bestie Stamp
Stamp Sentiment - Close To My Heart
Card stock: Gina K Designs, White, Passionate Pink
Patterned Paper: Paper Studio (HL), Doodle Peace Signs
Ink - Memento, Rose Bud
Copic Markers
Die-namics Leafy Flourish
Twine - The Twinery
Cuttlebug - Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Gems - Recollections
Stickles - Fruit Punch and Purple
Flowers and buttons from my stash

For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page and HERE is a link to the My Besties page where you can also share your Besties creations.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the Make a Card with Your Favorite Flourish Challenge to win fun prizes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



HUGS,
Regina

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Regina
    Wat een lieve mooie en vrolijke kaart,helemaal top!!
    Groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete