Sunday, August 4, 2013

Belinda Beehive

Good morning everyone,

JAN here again today with my weekly post.
This week I have made a card using the gorgeous 
'Belinda Beehive' 
which you can find in Sherri's on-line store HERE.


I adore these little girls and each week seem to have a different favourite!

I coloured her with my Promarkers, adding a little sparkle on her wings
and some frantage embossing powder around the image 
which I though looked a little like fairy dust.

Papers and embellishments are all from my stash.
For further details, pop over to my blog HERE.

Have a great day,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card. You did a beautiful job coloring her and I love the embossing powder you added around her. It really does look like fairy dust. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a beautiful week.
    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete