Friday, May 27, 2016

Who loves Alice in Wonderland, New coloring book Alice and the Looking Glass

Today I would love to share with you 
some exciting news.

There is a new Sherri Baldy My Besties
coloring book out with some exciting new images.
Alice and The Looking Glass Coloring Book.

Filled with 50 coloring pages, 25 images with 2 of each.


You can find it on Amazon HERE

Want some even more exciting news.

Come and join us for the release party on June 2nd
  HERE at My Besties Designs Color & Create on Facebook.
There are a ton of new digi images that you will not want to miss.



Join us for games and prizes.


While waiting for June 2nd, you can check out all the other coloring books that are available
on Amazon as well.   We have.......





Tiny & Supersaurus Knobby Knees Besties



Happy Birthday




Sweet Treats





Steampunk




Fairy Time



Boys Rule



Under the Sea




Fluffys


Ella Bella Button and Bows







Love all or some of the images?  Grab what you like with
this sale over in Sherri's etsy Shop HERE
til May 31st.  You still have a few days to stock up!







There is always something new and exciting,
so make sure to check back often to
see what all is new at











4 comments:

  1. In the process of ordering quite a few of these awesome colouring books via Amazon xxx thanks for sharing Heather.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I ordered from your My Bestie Shop. I purchased 4 of the colored stamps but only recieved 3 of them. I couldn't find an email on that site to contact anyone so thats why i'm trying to contact you from here. Please check on this for me. Thank you, Vera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vera. If you could please contact me at purpledaisy71@gmail.com I can make sure to get you to the right person for this.
      Heather

      Delete
  3. The main difference between adults' and kids' color books is that the grown up versions generally feature less juvenile images and designs. Instead of superheroes, barnyard animals, and television characters, adult coloring in books are more often filled with: flower color book

    ReplyDelete