Sunday, February 4, 2018

Milk Cartons and My Adorable Monster

Hi Everyone, I'm here to share a project I have made using these adorable milk carton treat boxes that you can get at the My Besties Shop here:
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p4177/Instant_Download_PRINTABLE_My_Besties_~__Garden_Of_Hearts_Milk_Carton~__Dolls_digi_stamp.html




http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p4176/Instant_Download_PRINTABLE_My_Besties_~__Valentin__XOXO_Milk_Carton~__Dolls_digi_stamp.html

When printed cut out and assembled they look like this other than the metal clip which I added to the top.


I also decided to make a holder for them and I added a tag using one of the adorable monsters which you can find here, they are great as you can  resize them to make them small enough for tags, I have colored this little gal with  Copics, for the red I used R27,29, 39, 59. for the pink I used RV06,04,02,00. I then cut it out using a banner die and cut another one a bit bigger mounted it and added an eyelet and twine to finish it off, for the box I made it and added some lace tape. 
Here is my final project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment