Saturday, July 7, 2018

SUMMER!!!!


Good morning! Today I present my first work in July as DT for Sherri Baldy. I chose a very summer stamp, a fluffy bikini that I love and I hope you like it too much.










I used as a base of white bazzil. Then I punched a large shell that I used as a background for the fluffy. I added a pink flamingo, a slice of watermelon, starfish and seashells as an embellishment, a summer lovin 'script! I colored the stamp with the copic (below you will see the colors I used) and at the end I added some bright glitter !!!!


skin E000 E50 E53 E21
clothes G00 BG000 B00 B12 B23 B32 B93 B45 B60
hair Y06 E43 E21





DOWMLOAD istantanea digitale Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi New Fluffy Beautiful Besties Tm img047 By Sherri Baldy

No comments:

Post a Comment