Thursday, February 21, 2019

FAMILY LOVE!

Hi all! Today I show you my second February work as Dt for Sherri Baldy.

 I called it "Family Love" because it is a very soft stamp and gives the feeling of family love.

Below the image you will find the link to get it, and what I used to do this job.





To make this frame I used a die that helped me to create it.
 I added some ramages with birds, some flowers, and the family writing with some little heart in the corners.
 Inside I put some clouds, and the image with the thickness of the stamp that I colored with the Copic. 
At the end a little bit here and a little there many glitter that I love!


skin E000 E00 E01 R20
hair Y15 Y38 YR15
clothes E11 E13 E31 BG13 BG15 BG23 BG10 G82 E21 RV34


http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p6756/Sweet_Lil_Aussie_Koala_digi_stamp_Img5026.html

No comments:

Post a Comment