Thursday, March 7, 2019

MAGIC MOMENTS!

.Hi all! Here is my first job in March with one of Sherri Baldy's beautiful timbres. It gave me the idea of a magical moment, the nature, the bee, the honey that comes out and I called it "Magic Moments"!

As always under the image you will find the link to have it, and some details regarding the coloring and the creation of the "easel card".






I used some white bazzil, some yellow patterned paper and another with flowers. A die for the base of the card and the same for the flower. The coloring is done with the Copic and at the bottom you will find the n. that I used. I added a small sprinkling of glitter at the end.

skin E000 E00 R20
hair YR31 E13 E31 E35
clothes R11 R00 R20 R32 R81 G000 G00 G02 B00 Y02 Y15 Y38 YR15





No comments:

Post a Comment