Thursday, May 21, 2015

Coloring and Creating

Welcome my coloring and crafty friends to Sherrie Baldy Art Blog. 

I am excited to share another one of my cards with you! 
What fun I had coloring and making this card. You can find the My Bestie image HERE.

I picked out some Spring time paper from Doodlebug. I must admit, sometime when grabbing colors I forget the importance of picking paper first. When I don't do this step first it slows me down. 


The image is "fussy cut" and backed with puff tape to give it a 3D feel. I also added yellow glitter to her bow, shoes and flowers to make them pop! The grass was a creation of my labor... I used the "flicking" technique to create the Illusion of her sitting. 
Learning to ground your images can be challenging but fun. 

Copic colors used
Skin: E21/11/13
Cheeks: E04
Pink: RV00/21/23/25
Green shirt: YG17/25/21
Yellow: Y18/15/11
Extra
Yellow glitter: Zazz/Honeycomb 



No comments:

Post a Comment