Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sharon Sims

Hello Friends!!  Sharon here, and I would like to introduce myself.  I work with my husband in a family owned body shop business.  I also rescue cats/kittens that I have came across my path in life.

Now let's get down to business!  I was invited by Sherri to join this team of amazingly talented women.  I am super excited to share my first project with you guys.  This card was constructed with 110 lb card stock for the base.  Next I layered a couple of sheets of pattern paper.  I then added a cupcake wrapper across the top of the card, beautiful lace and flower trims, flowers, frontage embossing powder, a small sentiment, bows, a sweet charm, heart bling, beads, and of course the gorgeous My Bestie!! Here she is!  If you would like to purchase this digital stamp please click here.





Hope you guys like my project!!  I also have a YouTube Channel.  If you are interested in watching video's that I create please click here.  Have a great day!!

The following copic markers were used to color My Bestie stamp:
Skin:  E13, E00, E000
Skirt:  C3, C1, C00
Shirt:  RV10, RV000
Angel Wings:  C3, C1, C00
Hair:  E15, YR23, YR21
Eyes:  B00, B000
Outline: RV10, RV000

2 comments: