Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tiffany Toldson

Welcome my coloring and crafty friends to the Creative Blog for Sherri Baldy My Besties. 


To start this party, let me tell you a little about myself. My Name is Tiffany, I'm a wife, mother of 6 girls and I LOVE crafts!

I have always been pretty crafty from sewing to scrapbooking and everything in between. However about 2 years ago I found my "craft love," Copics!
It all started when I wanted to make a personalized card and went to YouTube to find my answer. EVERY video I came across kept mentioning how they "colored this cute little image with their Copic markers." That lead me on a search to find out what the heck Copic markers were. Once I found them I felt like I had to have them (all) and know how to use them. I found a few digital artists and started coloring like crazy.
However at the end of 2014, I set a goal for myself to become a Design Team member. I knew it would take me coloring more and posting more on social media, so thats what I did. I created a birthday file that I would use as my source of card making. 
Then it happened... the amazing Deirdre Smith contacted me about My Besties DT and I knew it was going to be GREAT, so here I am and here's my first post!


I am so excited to share today's card with you! I enjoyed coloring this sassy Hippo, she can be purchased HERE                        


When starting a card project I like to choose my paper first (that doesn't always happen). This process helps me pick out my Copic marker colors and embellishments before hand so that I'm not all over the place.

                              

                              




Copic marker colors:
Body: C7/5/3/1
Lips: R24/21
Cheeks: R21
Eyes: W5/3
Clothes: BV00/02/13/08 and R:24/21
Extra:
The stamp is from Stampin' Up
Paper: Authentique from Hobby Lobby


1 comment:

  1. I am super excited that you accepted the invite to join the team, your first team project is super cute...Thank you so very much Tiffany...xoxo

    ReplyDelete