Monday, May 4, 2015

COLOR ME THIS...

Welcome the the blog where you will can get crafty with the Creative Team.  We are always going to share something that you can try for yourself when you are working on your own projects, so today it's my turn and I wanted to talk color combinations for the Besties Boy's.  I love to experiment with Copic Markers because they blend so well.  To purchase the Big Eyed Besties Boy https://www.etsy.com/listing/230040705/instant-dowmload-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=img579.


Here I have picked shades that are somewhat pale with pink undertones.  I did not want to go to light and not to dark sot that when I colored his hair I could used shades that were darker


This combination is a bit darker and I think would work well with red hair, in this case I would deepen the freckles on his face to really make them stand out for a red head


I remember when I started seeing combinations online, I would have never thought that using BV00 would work with any of the E shades, it just seemed so far from the color spectrum.  Yet here you can see it really allows you to give some deep shadows and yet have the pale skin.  I could see some dirty blond hair with this color combination...

I want to thank you for stopping by the blog, I am super excited because we will be revealing more of the team member this week and for the months to follow we will have alot of activity on the blog, bringing alot of ideas to help you out when you are creating.




No comments:

Post a Comment