Monday, May 27, 2013

Add something metal


Hi and welcome to my Tuesday posting . As you all know the new Besties challenge  is under way so i am sharing with you today my DT entry for this . 

I have used image 775 and coloured using some of my spring collection of Pro-markers  as i wanted a soft  pastel effect .



 One of the metal embellishments  i have used is a little flower charm . Just dangling from a corner flower on some bakers twine.



Another of my metal embellishments is the white metal corners which i just love.



I have finished my card with a selection of paper flowers , crochet flowers and a little bit of lace . The papers are from do-crafts .
Hope you have a happy Tuesday Hugs Caroline xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, expertly coloured and perfectly designed.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline
    I love the colours you have used on your
    and the card is gorgeous have a lovely day .
    Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete