Friday, May 3, 2013

ONE EYED GIRL

hello again all

I have a fab card to show you today that was inspired by my latest hair colour !

Its the one eyed lucy loo girl that i have printed onto neenah card and coloured her with SN markers. I then sprayed over the top of it with crafters companion spray and shine.

She is matted onto card stock and then in turn mounted onto an a5 card blank with creata backing papers and mirror card.

I punched a sentiment matt and used peel offs, then cut out a flower from the paper to add as decoration along with a bow, brad and bling








I hope you like her and will pop back again soon



http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Gill . Love the papers and the flowers you have popped in her hair .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill love it! Gorgeous as always hunni.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete