Thursday, May 16, 2013

Special Person


Hello ladies

Hope that you all are doing great and enjoying your moment in life .

It is my turn to share my DT card with you today ... you may have seen these image by other members, but this is my version ... of image 773


Here is my card

Using the image I created a birthday card,  the image is printed on x-press It blending paper, coloured with copic.
The front of the card is made using atactic, image is mounted on 3D foam dots .



The size of the card is 15cm x 15cm and the floral paper is the back of the card, finishing of with blue sheer ribbon with white pearl heart .

Well, friends I hope that you like what I have to share with you all today .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .

 
Happy Carfting 
Until then
Rose Andrew

1 comment: