Monday, May 13, 2013

Monochromatic Challenge - Sherry Baldy Stamps

Hi, my name is Regina Hardy and my post today will tell you about this week's new Besties Challenge and show a super cute Messy Bestie.

 I used one of Sherri Baldy's Besties called Messy Bessy.  HERE is where you can purchase her.  This week on Sherri's Challenge Blog, the challenge is a Monochromatic Challenge so use one color but it can be in different variations, hues, etc.  HERE is a link to the challenge.

The card I made for this challenge....





Supplies:
Card stock:  Gina K Designs, In The Navy and White
Patterned Paper:  Farmhouse Paper Company, Fair Skies
Ink:  Colorbox Nautical, Tsukineko Memento Summer Sky
Stamps:  Image from Sherri Baldy's - My Besties or Scrapbook Stamp Society and Sentiment from Close To My Heart, A Flowering Bunch (available in June)
Copic Markers  B91, B93, B95, B97, B0000 for monochromatic look
Jute Twine:  American Crafts Primio, jute twine
Flower:  Scrapbook Stamp Society
Gems:  Kaiserkraft Gems
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Silver Flower Charm

For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the monochromatic challenge to win some fun prizes.


Be sure to stop by my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com and say hi and leave a comment.  I always appreciate those!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



HUGS,
Regina


4 comments: