Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 

Happy Birthday


Good morning and welcome to my Tuesdays posting . Today is the start of a new challenge so i am sharing my DT make featuring a wonderful image which can be found HERE.

The challenge theme this week is "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" -add a cake , candles , present , balloons or confetti . As you can see this image includes a cake so is just perfect .



Recipe ..... Sherri Baldy image
Creata silk card
Creata Papers
A selection of Joy's dies
pearls and brads for that extra special some thing .

Thanks for stopping by . Have a great day 
Caroline xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love your adorable card! Super cute1 I am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie creatie en bedankt voor de digi
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is cute and tasty. Hihi
    And i will take part off the challenge. It wil be my firts.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete