Monday, May 13, 2013

Monochromatic Challenge .


Good morning to you all . Today is my day to share with you all one of Sherri's beautiful Digi's and today i'm sharing a garden Bestie which can be found HERE .


It is also the start of the Monochromatic challenge so i have used this theme to create todays post .


 As you can see i have left my image uncoloured just stamped as the 2 colours i chose for Monochromatic where black and white .


 I have matted and layered my image onto several different black and white papers and added lots of beautiful black and white Embellishments .


All the dies i have used to create these flowers and embellishments are by Joy Craft .

Hope to see your entry over at the challenge blog . Have a super day . Hugs Caroline xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love it Caroline, I really like minimal colours, fab card, one of my favourites :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous monochromatic card. Love all the die cut embellishments and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Gorgeous! I love the Black and White!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the black and white looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning, black and white carries a lot of impact xx

    ReplyDelete