Monday, November 23, 2015

A Couple of Cards with the new My Besties Zen Art Digital Stamps

Hello Besties

 and Welcome Back to Sherri's Art Blog!

Today I have two New Cards to 

Showcase and Inspire you

using the Beautiful New Zen Art Images.

 

 

 

 

My Besties Zen Art digi stamp IMG876

 

 

These New Zentangle Images are so much fun to colour, and I love all of the little details of flower and hearts etc. 

I have coloured the images with ProMarkers, in a rainbow of colours!

 

 

 

 

 

My Besties Zen Art digi stamp IMG871

 

Drop by on the links below to get yourself some of these beauties to colour!

 

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

And to get straight to the Zen Art Images go HERE

3 comments:

  1. Really precious, I delight his colors... Congrats...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julies..these are fun images and you colored and featured them beautifully on your delicious designs. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie your cards are gorgeous. You colouring is amazing and I love all the detail. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete