Thursday, November 5, 2015

Zen Art Fairy - My Besties Style



Welcome My Besties Followers,
My Besties Zen Art digital image 881

Antoinette  here and Today I am sharing my project featuring one of the new beautiful My Besties Zen Art digital images in Sherri's new Collection and you can check them all out HERE.


I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens,
Skin: FS2, FS4, FS9, CR3
Flower Dress Border:  HB1, HB2
Flowers, HB1_ CT3, GB5
Hair: GG1, GG2
Leaf: DG2, LG2
Butterfly: HB2, GT1,GB5

I sparkled her up with Ranger Liquid pearls and Stickles/Diamond. Used  several different dies by Sherri Baldy/ Lace Love, Spellbinders/Circle, Oval, La La Land/Bunting, Marianne/Butterfly Border,  Anna Griffin die and embossing folder. My sentiment is an old one by JustRite Stamps.



 and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

 Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

or at her Etsy Store here.



No comments:

Post a Comment