Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Elephant in the Room...My Besties Zen Art Style

Welcome My Besties Followers,

Antoinette here and Today I am sharing with you this absolutely fun and beautiful new digital My Besties  Zen Art image880 Elephant.
Sherri has added this Zen Art Elephant Img880 along with several other Zen images to her My Besties  Zen Art Collection and you can check them all out HERE. Isn't it the most adorable elephant. I can't wait to see how everyone gives it their own touch. We invite you to come share your My Besties projects on the My Besties Color and Create FaceBook page. Here is what I did with my colored image.


I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens: DG2, FL3, DG3, IG1, IG2, IG3, PP2. The design papers I used for my easel card design are from elements created by Sherri Baldy that came with a couple of different 3D Decoupage sheets that I am sharing below with the 3D image names. And what I love about Sherri's Designs is it is always fun to be able to use the 3D Sheets with several other projects we create.
Element from Bella Button 3D Decoupage Sheet



Element from Sweet Mary Lou 3D Decoupage Sheet

Here is a complete look at my easel card featuring the My Besties Zen Art Elephant digital image 880.

 and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

 Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

or at her Etsy Store here.



1 comment: