Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's NEW! Sherri Baldy's Journal of Faith Printable pages!!

Something brand new has just been released in Sherri Baldy's shop this weekend!! 
It is called "Journal of Faith" printable pages and cover!

Super great for Mixed Media or just to print, embellish and write on!

Click HERE to see the "Journal of Faith" printable pages in the store.

Here is the cover i created using the printable dictionary "hope" page.

This cover comes uncolored.  I printed my cover on marker paper and colored the image in with watercolor pencils and with copics. 



I used matte decoupage to adhere the page to the cover of this chipboard cover.  Added a bit of cheesecloth and lace.  Next i used my stencil with the "cross-stitch" look and molding paste.

Glued the wooden pieces on top and added some stickles.

Also included in this journal of faith printables are several pages with scripture/quotes.  All of them can be embellished or just left plain for you to write on.

Here are some examples of the pages that i embellished.










Visit us on Facebook My-Besties Designs Color & Create 

 for the Release Party

and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I love these pages. They are each beautiful and fun and fabulous goodness to fill with words from the heart. Love them Sherri Ann Baldy. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! These are awesome!! I love all of them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un magnifico articulo para hacer proyectos muy ... muy especiales y bellos, Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete