Sunday, November 15, 2015

Zen Art Puppy...My Besties Style

Hello and Welcome  My Besties Crafters,

Antoinette here today and I am going to share with you my card project featuring one of the new adorable My Besties Zen Art Puppy digital image 879.   I love all the new Zentangle or doodle style images that are coming out and especially the way Sherri Baldy has added her My Besties Zen touch to her images make them so much fun to color.  You can check out some of her other Zen Art digital images HERE.

Zen Art Puppy digital Image 879



I colored the Puppy digital image 879 with Spectrum Noir pens.
Skin: FS2, FS4, FS9, CR3
Hair: CR10, DR5, DR7, EB3
Eyes: TN6
Blouse: DG2, DG3, DR5
Pants: EB1, DR5
Bows: EB1, DG2, DG3
Puppy: DR5, DR7, EB1, DG2, DG3
Nose: EB1, TN5

I used several Spellbinder Nestabilities and Shapebilities: Grand Labels One, Circle, Decorative Labels Twenty-eight, Captivating Square, Gold Elements One, and Sizzix Framelits Square. The cute adorable wagon is a stamp I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby by Stampabilities. I also used a couple Anna Griffin Embossing Folders to give some of the die shapes texture.



I would also like to take this time to personally invite each one of you to Sherry Baldy's New Release  Party on Tuesday, November 17 at 4 pm PST  being held over at her My Besties Create and Color Facebook Page.  You will be seeing lots of fun new images along with projects that will tickle your creativity created by Sherri's New Release Facebook Design Teams. So get your favorite drink and snack and come to the New Release Party  this Tuesday.


 and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

 Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

or at her Etsy Store here



1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness this is just gorgeous! Love, love, love it Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete