Friday, November 20, 2015

For You...From the Heart



Hello and Welcome My Besties Followers,


We would like to share with you all a gracious heart gift from Sherri Baldy. All you have to do is go to her My Besties Shop HERE and put it in your cart...It is Free (For A Limited Time). All we ask is that you do not share the digital image  but share where they can get it through the Link to the My Besties Shop it is FREE just add it to your cart and process yourself through with no charge.  Below is the link you can share for the Limited Time Free digital Paris image:  http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p2834/Sherri_Baldy_%22PARIS%22_My_Besties_digi_stamp_FREE_DIGI%21_PLEASE_DO_NOT_SHARE..._XO.html

Our hearts and prayers are with the people of Paris, France.

We would also like to invite you to come join the My Besties Create and Color Facebook page and see all the shared inspiration going on.  And of course we would love for you to share your coloring and project with us.

 and to see beautiful My Besties handmade cards & more!

 Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

or at her Etsy Store here


No comments:

Post a Comment