Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Basket Fun with a Bestie-


 
Once again it is Thursday! It is my posting inspiration Day! I love this day of the week. Today for my Project i have used the Bestie "img 574 Easter Bestie digital Stamp" and i weaved a Easter Basket using "Fibers". I've had a lot of these for years that haven't been used so i thought that it was time to use up the stash.
 
I found the basket Template HERE online and I cut out my own handle, attaching it with Brads. This Basket is not hard to make it just takes some time.  To see all of the products used go to my Blog
For the Love of Cardmaking





 
 
I hope that this gives you a little Easter inspiration.
 
The Besties challenge this week is to "USE LACE" on your project along with a Bestie
 
Thank you and have a wonderful Day!
 
Deonna

1 comment: