Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Miss you

hello ladies

It's my turn to share my DT card with you all today ... it has been few busy days ... and a great blog hop ... which we all enjoyed  :)

Here is my card for today .. using beautiful digi image by Sherri Baldy ... just love working with these little cuties ..just perfect...


sweet mary lou
 
simple tri-fold card ... using white lace and purple ribbon ... purple large bloom and a birdie ...die cut with cork board ...
 
open card standing
 
Hope that you like what I had to share with you all today ... dont forget to post your creations at bestie challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Until we meet again
Rose Andrew (DT)
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work. She´s so cute, and what an awesome coloring on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Your coloring is super. I also like all the flowers. Those digis are all so cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful... I love it.... some of my fav colors too....

    XOXO
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete