Sunday, March 3, 2013

Here comes the "carrot Cruiser" 


Hi Every one and welcome to my first blog post as part of the fantastic Design Team for Sherri Baldi and the Scrapbook stamps society . The stamp i have used today is " Carrot Cruiser" . Isnt it adorable !!


I have coloured the image using my trusted promarker . Need to work on my colouring skills a bit more though .
As the Digi is a fun image as well as being cute i went for a bright colour pallet and with spring nearly hear i thought this was appropriate .

The mirror board i have used is from Creata along with the heart die you see in the top right corner . Papers and embellishments are from my Stash . The wording i made using my digital program for my computer .




Have a super Sunday Hugs Caroline xxx




7 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun too. I´m sure my girls would love a card like this for their brthdays. Gorgeous work hun, you sure did a great first timer here, that´s for sure. Let´s see some more like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun card, love the spring colours and image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caroline, I could pluck that carrot off the page and eat it! Love the image and the colour palette, really cheerful :) Love, Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is cute love the colours Caroline fab make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Caroline. So cute how you angled it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantatic hop and beautiful card xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all usually our worst critic. Especially when it comes to art. I think your colori g is awesome and I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Great job and Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete