Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tent Card Inspiration with a Bestie

 
 
Hello blog land! It's Deonna with your Thursday inspiration post.
 
Have you played in our Bestie challenge yet? No Excuses! There are freebies on the challenge blog! These images are just so much fun to color and make things with. You could be the lucky winner of a $30 Gift Certificate to Scrapbook Stamp Society or you could win 4 Copic Markers if we can get 50 people to play. You have to play to win though.

"Add a Sentiment challenge"
 
For my Card today, i've chosen to use the Digital stamp called "Bashful Bettie" and make a Happy Birthday Tent Card.
 
Take a look and tell me what you think!
 
 
 
To See all of the items used to create go to my blog at
 
Deonna

4 comments:

  1. What's not to LOVE??? EVERY detail is fabulous!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Deonna! I am away from home until near the end of April & don't have access to a printer so I haven't been able to play with any of the fab new "besties"....don't want to wish my holiday away but on the other hand, I can't wait to get creative with these adorable images!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete