Sunday, March 17, 2013

To ALL My BESITES ...I have a SPECIAL FREEBIE for you !





To all My Besties,  I have a Special  Little "BESTIE" FREEBIE for you ...



As a special THANK YOU for being my Scrapping Friends I have a FREEBIE for you TODAY!!! XOXO

 I would LOVE IT if you would please follow my Blog and leave me a comment


Come enter your Besties below in out Blog Challenges for Lost of FUN Prizes..... :-) 


... Have FUN with your NEW Bestie!!.....XOXOXO ♥ ♥ ♥


Sherri Baldy "My ~ Besties "Bunny Girls My~ Besties"









Be sure to Scroll down to ENTER our Besties Challenge Blog!!!


This is one of Sherri Baldy's NEW BESTIES Digi Stamps as a gift from Scrapbook Stamp Society and Sherri!








I Have NEW badges for you to take too if you like! Click on  My Badge Page to get them....XOXO

16 comments:

  1. I have recently just found,your images,thanks to Carly at creata,So bless you for this amazing freebie which is just adorable,and I will definatley be buying more,so thank you so much,am now a follower too hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sharri,

    thank you so much. The Freebie ist so wonderful. I love it.
    Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri this is adorable thank you so much for sharing! I LOVE the new besties you made too. Really pretty and I think I'm gonna have to get one or two or.... LOL
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. this are the most adorable bunnys i ever have see in blogland.thanks for the adorable freebie.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration! hope you have a fantastic start in the new week.take care of yourself and stay warm and healty.

    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•sending hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG they are both so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, this digi is lovely.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooper pretty girl and cute bunny! Love the many details. Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stuff and could go crazy in your shop! However, I'm not a fan of coloring. I hope you will add colored ones to your shop at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bunny girls. Thank you for sharing your great talent. Hugs. Josie
    BTW, I am going to try to enter your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is so fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, they are so cute.
    Hugs Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sherri, I am in love with your girls, they are simply adorable. Thank you so much for your generosity, these are so cute, I love them.

    Hugs Jan in the UK xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much. I love ist!

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete