Monday, March 18, 2013

My Besties Challenge - Use a Sentiment

It's Monday so that means time for a new challenge at Besties Challenge. The challenge requires the use of one of super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and today I got to use one of the newest ones she created! It is a super easy challenge, we want to see you use a SENTIMENT on your card!



Card Recipe:
Image - Tilly Twinkle and Bunnikins
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper and Sentiment - Making Memories Garden Party (one of my favorite Spring lines ever)
Dies - English Tea Party, Mini Fanciful Flourish and Medium Rose all by Cheery Lynn Designs
Brads - The Paper Studio
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Shine - Liquid Embossing by All Night Media






How adorable is Tilly Twinkle in her glasses? I used liquid embossing to make the lenses and I have a trick of doing a thin layer and then when dry adding another layer and along with a little deeper shading in the area under the glasses I can produce the appearance of tinted glasses!
I hope you'll pop over to the Besties Challenge and enter your Bestie card this week!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so happy thank you thank you thank you.... I can't believe I won two images...I am sooooooooooooo very excited. Now off to create my next entry. xoxoxoxo love my besties...
    veronica

    ReplyDelete