Sunday, March 17, 2013

       Sweet Treat Scull Candy Girls.

Good morning and a happy St.Patricks day . Well its Sunday again already so my turn to post . Today i am sharing 2 makes i have done using The "Sweet treat scull candy besties"

This card i have created using a pre coloured  digi which can be found  HERE.
I have created the shape of the card using scalloped circle dies . Its nice to experiment and try new designs staying away from your basic square card blanks .I have picked up the blue colour from the digi to create my colour wave .
All the other products i have used are from Creata .

My 2nd card is made in the same way using another of the pre coloured "sweet treat scull candy" digi's Which can be found Here. This time taking the green and pink colours from the digi and working into my card .
Thank you so much for stopping by . Have a wonderful day .
Hugs 
Caroline xx


No comments:

Post a Comment