Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pink Caddie Maggie by Sherri Baldy Stamps

Hi, my name is Regina Hardy and I'm posting a card today from the Scrapbook Stamp Society collection (Sherri Baldi Stamps), called Besties.  This stamp is called Pink Caddie Maggie and HERE is where you can find her.  I didn't color her scooter, her Caddie, pink, oops!  If you haven't been to the SHOP, please take a minute and see how adorable the stamps are.  Other products are sold as well.

I used a white heavy base weight card base from Gina K Designs which I would highly recommend (this is the only card stock I use for my card bases) and the pink patterned paper is from Momenta.  The greeting, which I thought was perfect for this card, is from Market Street Stamps, from a set called, Riding By. I used a small flower to stamp a background in Cotton Candy Ink by Close To My Heart, which I am now selling by the way, and also used same color to stamp greeting and added pink gems from Archivers.  I used Spellbinders Labels 8 around the image and colored her with copics.  I used the Cameo Silhouette to make the ribbon banner.  I made the flowers from a die called Judy's Blooms from Cheery Lynn.




Please check out Sherri Baldy's Facebook Page also to see some beautiful cards made with these stamps.  Do you like challenges?  There are challenges on the Challenge Blog.  You can win anything from copics to digis.  If you could follow Sherri's blog and show some love that would be awesome.

Please be sure and visit my blog at  http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com.

Look for more cards in the near future using these super cute stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment