Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mini Fairy Album

Hello friends


Today, It is my turn to share one of my DT card with you all :)
Hope that you all have been enjoying the new line of Besties and
taking part in our challenge as well ... there are some lovely prizes for grab..
 
Here is DT card :
infact it can be a card but at the same time one can use it as a mini album to put pictures in it .

Front of the page
~Frist Panel of the album ~
decor" with paper flowers , large bling and bird flourish diecut ...
there is a pocket in the panel where the pink scollop is .
I have cut the paper in and used the reverse side with rub-ons at the bottom
 
~Second Panel of the album~
on the page once again I have used Sherri's little cutie image and using the die cut of the grass and bird flourishes with paper flower
 
~third panel  of the album ~
 once again used the paper with flower, bling and bird flourishes with pink pearls
 
 Front layout when open
 
Back layout when open
 
this has been a great project of me .. I really had great fun time in creating it ...and my daughter just loves it ..so do I ... !
 Some people may not agree with me for colour ... but that just me ... because fairies leave in dark palces and they hide away ...hehe

Well I hope that you do like what I have to share with you all today and did inspire so of you ...
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek :)
for more information hop over to my blog HERE

Until then
happy crafting

Rose Andrew (DT)

 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the image and so many gorgeous details. The papers are scrummy.
    Hug Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete